jewelry work is the first heist that Michael and Franklin undertake at the start of GTA 5.
There are several approaches you can take – Intelligent and Strong – and depending on the approach you choose, you will have to choose the right crew members.
This page will cover the best approach and best crew for The Jewel Store Job in GTA 5 – help you get the most out of your work.
On this page:
Smart or loud? The Best Jewel Store Job Approach Explained
There are two approaches for The Jewel Store Job – Smart and Loud.
The smart approach is the best approach for this heist. You will earn more money because you will have less to manage in the store.
Here are the two approaches in more detail to help you decide:
- Choose the Smart approach means that Franklin will launch knockout gas into the vent system. With the customers incapacitated, Michael and his team are able to steal the jewels without anyone being harmed.
- Choose the Noisy approach means the team will enter the store through the front door. This has the potential to be deadlier than the smart approach as Michael, and the team will have to control crowds to stop anyone setting off the alarm.
GTA 5 Jewel Store Job Best Crew Explained
The best crew for this job is Karim Denz (Driver), Gustavo Mota (Gunman) and Rickie Lukens (Hacker):
- Karim: Karim will secure the motorcycles for the crew, which is a much better choice than a bicycle or dirt bike. The motorcycle, combined with Franklin’s special ability, makes it very easy to go through underground tunnels.
- Gustav: Gustavo is the best shooter you can recruit for this heist. If you choose Norm, be prepared for him to die during the getaway hunt, losing that money if you don’t get it back. Gustavo will make sure the full take goes safely until the heist is over.
- Ricky: Rickie is the more inexperienced of your two choices, but that’s okay. He might not be able to give you extra time like Jackie, but one of the challenges of this heist is to take all the jewels in 50 seconds. That’s exactly the time Rickie gives you.
If you’re looking for help with story missions in GTA 5, check out the various outcomes in The Jewel Store Job, The Merryweather Heist, The Big Score, and Deathwish Final Mission. For hijinks in the open world, there are Strangers and Freaks missions, the military base, and spaceship parts to find. Want to explore more beyond the main game? Then play with GTA 5 cheats, money and stock market and GTA 5 mods.
How to Complete Your Getaway in The Jewel Store Job
Here are some getaway tips for The Jewel Store Job:
- Keep a steady pace behind the crew on your getaway. You don’t need to go too fast and use Frankin’s ability for those tight tunnel turns.
- The bikes will be slowed down by the mud, but that’s okay. This will work to your advantage, even if it doesn’t appear to be.
Ultimately, as heists go, The Jewel Store Job is pretty straightforward – which makes sense since it’s the first one you’ll come across.
Whichever route you choose, good luck completing The Jewel Store job in GTA 5!